Monday, December 14, 2009

Is there any remedy? Sure..

today, i realized i am a reactive person... im always like this. im always late for everything.. sometimes i felt like.... am I good for nothing? everyone says that im reactive..I accepted that Alhamdulillah! And I really want to change myself,my uglyy behaviour,my bad manners ... I want to be a proactive girl who always do everything without being told to do so.. Hopefully!! What I really know is that I hate myself for not being a good daughter , sister and friend.. I am such a sensitive ..extra sensitive person. extra-manja. name it..
Why it is so hard and too difficult to be a better person than who I am now???
OO Allah show me the right path.. and ease my journey throughout this life which is getting harderr and harder... ohh how weak this heart!

However,, I am not going to give up my life , my journey , my jihad!!
Go away my broken heart, my weak soul.. i dont need u anymore..
I need a sincere , pure ,strong,patience,white and zuhud one.. insyaAllah it is His right..
i've become terribly sad just because of my own behaviour..

InnAllahama`assobirin. sesungguhnya Allah bersama-sama dengan orang yang sabar..

kecuali orang-orang yang beriman dan beramal soleh, dan berpesan-pesanlah dengan kebenaran dan berpesan-pesanlah dengan kesabaran” Surah al-asr.

"Seseorang yang melakukan kesalahan dan tidak membetulkannya telah melakukan satu kesalahan lagi." ~ Confucius

Allah berfirman: "Janganlah kamu bersikap lemah, dan janganlah (pula) kamu bersedih hati, padahal kamulah orang-orang yang paling tinggi (derajatnya), jika kamu orang-orang yang beriman" (Ali Imran 3:139)

Ya Allah jauhi aku daripada hati yang terhijab dari hidayah Mu ....

No comments:

Post a Comment