Friday, December 18, 2009

Nice day to remember..

Bismillah..

Recently, I was intelligently finishing my homework given by my lovely teachers.. Just imagine how the homework keep occupying my memory spaces as well as my brain network haha.. Now we know the power of Dini's homework hahh..
As we know, today is our first Muharram of 1431Hijriah.. The world is getting older and me as well. What good deed have I done in 14 years pass? the quantity is not the matter. the important is the QUALITY!!
The Good Quality is when we do it just because to get keredhaan Allah(ikhlas).. So, it will give an enormous and extravaganza good results if we do it continously insyaAllah.. Islam calls it ISTIQAMAH. Just now, I had watched the Indonesian drama named
"Jenazah Orang Istiqomah Bersinar".. The istiqomah man died in the Masjid after performing Subuh prayer with other Jemaah.. How can I say.. Pemergian yang dicemburui..
Im afraid I have become a 14-year-old girl but still with the old attitude which are ehmmm.... Only Allah knows how bad am I.

I just reminiscing my memory with my late father.. Have I been a good daughter to him? When I was in year 6 in primary school, my English teacher told us to buy the 'Didik Newspaper' every week.. I still remember my dad always bought me one every Sunday morning. and when I'm back from school , there is.... there's Didik on my desk. A deep thanks to u Dad. How I miss that moment

Every time after examination or test, teachers handed our marked paper to all of us. When I came back, dad always checked my English paper.. If I got good results, he always read my essays aloud while I could see he smiling proudly at me.. He always spoke English with all of her children and my mom as well.. Alhamdulillah!

How I have been missing that caring and tenderness light inside him.. Alhamdulillah Allah has gives me and my family such a wonderful and kind man to become our "Amir"(ketua)..
Alhamdulillah no words can explain my love to my MAK AND ABAH!!!

Every time I hear this song, it totally reminds me of my strong mak and abah.. They are my inspiration.. this meaningful song is dedicated specially to my parents.♥


Bertali arus dugaan tiba
Menakung sebak airmata
Namun tak pernah pun setitis
Gugur berderai di pipi

Tidak ditempah hidup sengsara
Suratan nasib yang melanda
Menongkah badai bergelora
Diredah bersendirian

Bagaikan camar pulang senja
Patah sayapnya tetap terbang jua
Sekadar secicip rezeki
Buat yang sedang rindu menanti
Segenggam tabah dipertahankan
Buat bekalan di perjalanan
Kau bebat luka yang berdarah
Kau balut hati yang calar

Telah tertulis suratan nasibmu
Derita buatmu ada hikmahnya
Terlukis senyum di bibir lesu
Tak siapa tahu hatimu

Biarpun keruh air di hulu
Mungkinkah jernih di muara
Biarpun jenuh hidup dipalu
Pasti bertemu tenangnya

No comments:

Post a Comment