Thursday, February 11, 2010

The beginning of 2010

In The Name Of Allah The Almighty

It has been a long time since I checked my last post.. This 2010 I am being the busiest person/pupil in the world I think. After having a good and pleasant days with all my friends and new classmates , teachers and surroundings. Alhamdulillah.. Segala puji bagi Allah Tuhan Yang Maha Penyayang, Yang sentiasa ada bersama denganku di kala senang atau susah..

It was a big surprise to all of form 3 students this year because there were some changes in the students's class position according to our final examination results last year.. I was very grateful to be placed in the same class like last year.. Alhamdulillah!
To begin with, I was dumpfounded and the news to me was beyond belief. At my thought, I supposed our teachers previous year were just pulling our legs to make us struggle very hard in the 2009 FINAL EXAMINATION.. Itulah takdir. Tuhan menentukan yang terbaik untuk kita.. The moral is never blindly ignore the teachers's words..

EVERYTHING'S CHANGING! As I said just now, my time becomes shorter and shorter,the clock is ticking extremely fast! My time is running out.. the PMR is going to approach me in few months from now on.. The good questions are what am I doing right now? How frequents do I spend time with my revision books? Its okay then. I already know the exact answers..

I gotta put a full-stop now since dusk is going to show off..

No comments:

Post a Comment