Thursday, September 24, 2009

thursday 5 Syawal 1430H

Family comes first

Bismillah,

Today is Thursday which means we are celebrating 5th of Syawal 1430Hijrah.. I don't know whats on my mind. huuuu since I have nothing to do so why don't I take this chance to write about something wonderful to me..(are u serious?? I mean I've got a lottttt of homework to do this entire week..hahaha) Talking about family.. it reminds me of my family. (Ape nii.. merepek je)

Family starts with F which can be described as fun , funny , fear factor, fancy, fasilitator, favour,fantastic four , financial department , .................... can I put a full stop now.
Anyone who reads this , please please and PLEASE .. don't bother reading it because I'm not writing or quiling any beneficial things here.. Just some of them. Nonetheless , I have a tendency to write in my blog because my hobby is writing and as we can see , typing is easier and faster than writing with a pen/pencil or permanent marker huuuu. Oh i forgot.. Back to reality I mean main topic.

I still remember Adam Sandler's acting in a movie..(actually ana tengok pun nak dekat habis dah) which scene that made me burst into tears unexpectedly because at that moment I was too sleepy. Adam is always busy with his work everyday. In his mind just work work and work I guess. He never take care , asking problems and having a good time with his daughter, son , wife and even his old parents..Until one day he and his wife divorced because of his attitude.. and one day his father asked him to go out with him as he(his father) is getting older and wanted to have some fun with his only son. He rejected it without looking at his father's face .. Perhaps he was busy with his work again..Imagine it.. How mean

Then tomorrow he was told that his loving father is no more in this world.. Actually this is the part when he was reminiscing his youth. How regret he was because of his stubborness and whatsoever.. So now he was an old man whom his daughter and son were always busy,too. One day at his son's wedding, he met his ex-wife .. Suprisingly she went there with a man who seems very closed to her. Well baru sekarang dia nak spend time and shows his responsiblity as a father but its too late I think. Thats it don't cry over spilt milk.. All of a sudden he fell on the ground because of his heart attack and was admitted to hospital.

When he awaked his daughter was waiting for him at his side. There came his only son asking about his father's condition..

Adam asked : When are you going to honeymoon with your wife?

His son : Ehemm, well I have many work in the office.. emm you know meetings... err my schedule is completely full . I will postpone the honeymoon since it is not very important.

Adam : Oh son! Don't be ridiculous( I just exaggerate it haha) Forget about the meeting and have your honeymoon with your wife..

His son: But dad.. I'm still with my decision. Dont worry

Adam : -sigh-

After having their short conversation , his son and daughter were going home.. He suddenly felt like something bad will happen if he don't go after his children. Without hesitation , he ran as fast as he could but still not fast. He was too weak that time with thousands of wires on his body(thousandskah..) While running he still could see his children and his ex-wife and of course the man were getting into the car. He called out their names loudly. Repeat and repeat until he fell onto the ground. His children realized it and run towards their only father.

Adam : (With a weak and slow voice) Honeymoon honeymoon. Go for honeymoon. Cancel the meeting...(while touching his son's crying face)

Son : Yesss daaa.. dadd.

Adam : Please take care of my wife and daughter ..

The man : Yea okayy dont worry (burst into tears)

Adam : I still love you now and forever.. I'm sorry

Wife : (crying) yea i know . Me too.. I'll never forget u

Adam : (nazak) remember whatever happens.. FAMILY COMES FIRST.. comes first.. (closed his eyes forever)

And that's when I was tearful. just because of one word that really extremely touch my heart.
My family to me is a wonderful gift from Allah.. THANK YOU ALLAH. Alhamdulillah!!
Moral of the story utamakan keluarga dan keselamatan

Sorry for my bad English..
I'm really weak in English

Until the next episode...

No comments:

Post a Comment