Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Show me the meaning of being lonely




This is the first time in my life myself is covered and surrounded by LONELINESS. And it is completely different from what I had been through in 13 years ago. Now, I am truly understand how is it feels to become MR.LONELY.
In the past years , when it is time to celebrate Hari Raya , we'll take pictures together for many times.. until we get the BEST pose for all of us.
When it is time to Solat , we'll perform the Solat together(Jemaah)
And many more.
How I miss that feeling of extraordinary happiness when I'm with myFAMILY!!

But I realized the atmosphere in my house now is not like the old one. Every time when I wake up in the morning I can feel the emptiness inside me. Maybe the house is filled with less carbon dioxide and don't need much oxygen.(I mean people inside my house is getting lesser and lesser haaaa)
But, Alhamdulillah , Allah makes me feel this way right now. Because it teach me a lot about life. Also remind me that life is going to be tougher and tougher as we getting old.
THANK YOU ALLAH.. !

two great days Pictures, Images and Photos

I come to understand that whatever happens FAMILY is still number one.
Yet I still missing the suasana .
But still I have God in my life.. Say THANK U ALLAH!

KELUARGAKU SYURGAKU
USRATI JANNATI
MY FAMILY MY PARADISE
MA FAMILLE MON PARADIS
ALLAHUAKHBAR..!

No comments:

Post a Comment