Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rejab is here..

4.00PM

Bismillah..



Sedar tak sedar dah tiba pun bulan Rejab.. Alhamdulillah He still gives me a chance to continue praying and breathing in this world.. Semakin hari semakin hampirlah kita dengan saat itu which we all run from it..



just now, me and Mak went to Wisma Ria.. I just opened a new account and got a new account number for myself hee.. Alhamdulillah .. but for teenagers who are under 18 cannot withdraw their money more than 200ringgit for a day. So, mak was hesitated while I was completely at sea thinking why she looked worried about the fact. Perhaps she thought that I'm gonna use my money more than the limit for some day which is very not me huhuu.. But when I reach 18 I have to re-new my account so that I can withdraw money more than RM200



Nevertheless, today I have revealed so much things . The things that had blinded me from seeing the truth which hurt me like you swallow a bottle of honey which contains poison inside it..

Allah had opened my eyes .. my mind.. Alhamdulillah

Time heals what reasons cannot..

No comments:

Post a Comment